Georgetown Palace Theatre
Performance Report for
A Few Good Men
Friday, August 23
Director: Ron Watson
Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda
Cast called at 6:15p
Began Act 1: 7:32p Intermission: 8:37p-8:58p Ended: 10:02p
Missing: Heather (L)
Didn't Sign In: Art, Cameron, Ethen, Ismael, Logan, Matt, Nick, Sherman, Thomas, William Watson
House Open: 7:10p
Weather: Hot!! 93*
Act 1: 1 hr 5 mins
Intermission: 21 mins
Act 2: 1 hr 4 min
House Manager: Elaine Dobbs
House Count: 248
House Open held due to running scenes
Costume change into West held scene due to mic issues
Act 2 held due to ladies bathroom
Ran Jessep courtroom scene preshow.
Gun Drill got "hoots and hollers"!! Congrats!!
GOOD SHOW!!!!!!! Usually the Friday after opening is a bit of a challenge but I am so proud of you guys!!
Marine Corps Unit: If you are NOT chanting or NOT IN a marine chant and/or scene change – please email me ASAP (only me – do not reply all, please) with which scenes those are so that Phil doesn't turn your mic on. Thank you!
Leads: Please try to get set into your scene prior to the "huh-rah" of the marine chant. There shouldn't be a delay from the end of the scene change/chant into the next scene. J
Yay! Smooth transition!
Saturday, August 24 // Mainstage // Palace Theatre
6:15 // Crew Call
6:30 // Cast Call
6:45 // Mic Check
6:50 // Run Gun Drill
7:00 // House Open
7:30 // Go for Show!
Curtain Speech cut off before it was over. Please look at it. Cut off your joke. (2nd time)
No spikes were painted over… J
Can we pull the cyc down to the first level so that the names/ranks of the slideshow can be seen?
Gun Rack's back support is broken.
· LQ 9.5 – not in board but in my book?
· There is still a dark spot SR of Center on the second level that is very distracting in lunch scene… specifically LQ25… Dark spot got worse??
· Light transition from Act 1 Sc 22 to Act 1 Sc 23 (LQ 22.25) doesn't work … half the cast for Jessep is in Santiago's light and Cameron doesn't seem to know when to come on… can we have a black out so that there is no more confusion?
· LQ 41.25 – erased from my book but in the board??
· LQ 43.9 – Marine march from HR but no colors in house came on?
· LQ 45.5 – in my book but not in the board? (b/o)
· LQ 46 – doesn't look right – red/really dark?
· LQ 54.5 – B/O not in my book but in the board??
"Ah ha! Did it go in there?" – Kristin
"Is he done playing with his 'yoohoo'? – Maria
Prepared by: Stage Manager; Faith Castaneda